5 Ways To Make The World A Better PlaceBy Mattea | August 27, 2017
- Don’t Judge: With everything going on in the world right now, it is important not to judge other people. No matter what your belief system is, it is essential not to get caught up in everything. When people are talking, don’t interrupt them, listen to what they have to say. Even if you don’t agree. Educate yourself on others beliefs, culture and history. It can help to understand others instead of ignoring them and judging them.
- Spread Kindness: Little acts of kindness can change someone’s day. Compliment someone on their outfit, or their facial features, or their personality. Give someone you know a big hug to brighten up their day. Make them feel loved. Cook a meal for someone. It doesn’t even have to be a fancy one. Make them a fabulous sandwich that they will love. Spreading kindness is one step to make this world wonderful.
- Donate: Have old clothes that you don’t wear anymore? Donate them to goodwill or your little sister. Give them a home so that they will feel loved and used. Donate anything you don’t use or need anymore. This can also help you declutter everything. You can even donate some money to a local charity that you have always wanted to support.
- Be nice to our home, Earth: Our home is something we want to treat with respect. Drive less to create less pollution in our air. Conserve water to help waste less water. Recycle everything that can be recycled, instead of throwing it in the trash. This will help with the overflow of trash. Don’t litter. Throw it away in a trash can or recycle bin. Help keep the earth clean and healthy.
- Help others: Helping someone in need can make you, and that other person, feel better. It can make both you two happy. Ever carry loose change in your pocket that you’re probably never going to use? Give it to someone homeless. Give your leftover food to someone homeless. They will greatly appreciate it. Volunteer to a local place. Give back to your community.